Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tomorrow's the big day...

I finished packing most of my things last night so that I'd only have a few things I needed to do or pick up today. I managed to accomplish that which was good. I was able to watch and enjoy some football today and get out to a few stores.

I'd googled different things around the hotel/job whether it's organizations, groups, different things that I can get into like painting. One thing I've heard a lot about this area is to 'be careful'. So it's kinda hard for me, the person that's willing to go someplace and make new friends. I'm skeptical about doing that, for a little. bit. So it'll be interesting how all of this will play out.

Niecka, Camille and I wen to see Baggage Claim tonight then had dinner, one last time

I came hone, got all of my things in order and put everything by the door.

So... goodnight. This time tomorrow i'll be o "jersey girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment